Saturday, July 21, 2007

Saturday-1:45pm

Dagan had a monitor delivered by UPS here yesterday. (I am almost always home they so they have their packages delivered here.) Karma immediately found a new spot to lounge. She slept on top of the box until Dagan popped in to pick it up.

I made six sheets of paper yesterday, but it was so windy that it was blowing them off the table. It was so gorgeous out I didn't want to shut the windows, so I stacked them up between sheets of paper towels and put a book on them. They were not dry yet today. I have them lying out to dry right now. It is getting hot and is supposed to be in the 90s for several days--so, I have shut up the apartment again and turned on the AC. It was so nice yesterday to sit outside on the porch and read. I grab those days while I can--hehe!

I am off to watch a movie...

No comments: