Thursday, July 05, 2007

Thursday-10am

Well, I was still online this morning and the computer was still working well. I called and cancelled the Cable One technician's appointment. Just a relief to be connected to the rest of the world again-hehe!

I hope everybody had a nice 4th of July. I can watch about three fireworks displays in the distance right from my livingroom window! Karma was not thrilled by the noise of the people shooting off fireworks right in our parking lot, tho, so I stayed up later than I have been to keep her company. Yawning this morning because I woke up at 6am--had to get up and check the computer and call them by 8am, anyways. Weird my being on days, but I have been liking it on the whole. Today, tho, I am very tired. Might be a reading day today--or a nap day--hehe! Just glad the computer is working! :)

No comments: