Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday-6:30am

Been being good. Yesterday I laid down for a "nap" at 3:30pm and woke up at 2:30am. Some nap! I hadn't slept well at all the night before and was tired, but I hadn't realized how tired I was. You'd think I was a bear and ready to hibernate with this chilly fall weather.

Not as sore now today. Good! Is it any wonder it took me almost five months to unpack (with occasional help) when I moved here and over a month of total R&R to recover. Sad, but true.

It's going to be a Deadwood weekend--hehe! Have more DVDs coming from the third season. That will help keep me in line so that I can get totally recovered and back to normal. :) Flipping days and nights has me feeling off kilter, too--but I would like to stay mainly on days, of course.

Karma is glad I am feeling better. We played hide and seek this morning and I had a couple of her favorite pole toys on a string out and we played till she was too tired to play anymore--hehe! Now she's parked in the chair by the window watching the sun come up and people leave for work--one of her favorite morning things to do (if she's not sleeping in bed with me--chuckle!)

Have a good day!! :)

No comments: