Saturday, October 20, 2007

Saturday-6:30am

I finally got all these winter clothes and shoes switched with the summer ones. Leah came by later last night and she helped me get the rack back down the long hallway into the storage area.
I tried to take pictures of the fish and that is an awfully difficult undertaking! I'd need a better, faster camera--hehe! I must have taken 80 pictures just to get these. They move so fast that usually all I ended up with were blurs!
Here's the new little tetras that I cannot remember their name.
These are the black tetras. And the lone rummy nose is down in the bottom center of the picture. The plecostomus is hiding under the heater behind him.
In the center of this picture is the rather homely, deformed, hunchbacked killifish.
Here's the best picture I could get of the pleco. They are so prehistoric looking!
I need some taller plants--but when I bought the ones in the far right of the tank--they took over the whole tank and blocked out the light for the rest of the plants. Which is why I now decided I have to trim them regularly--and hope I don't end up killing them.
Anyways, Leah came by last night and we worked on trying to make simple paper weights for the Chinese Brush Painting from the clay she uses in her class. Leah did most of the work. (My arm has been bothering me a bit since I tried the pottery wheel and I didn't want to overdo it.) Not sure this idea will work. We tried making several sizes/lengths--and I see that they are curling up on the ends now this morning? I will have to figure out a way to weight them down without preventing them from drying--hummm???
Only slept from midnight till 5am. Couldn't get back to sleep. So here I am blogging in the dark--hehe!

No comments: