Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday-11:45am

Oh--Karma! Karma!
****
She was cracking me up yesterday--all afternoon! I know the screen looked really weird yesterday all white with snow..waving in the wind..and chunks of snow fell randomly..but...
****
Karma would be sitting in her chair and out of the corner of her eye she'd spot...well, I'm not sure what she thought she saw?? She'd suddenly leap off the chair...make a dash to within a few feet of the porch door...in that very low to the ground crouch-run that felines do when they are on the kill...
...and she'd growl-cry...very low so she didn't warn...well, the snow coated screen, I guess?? So I'd play along--and very slowly, quietly, cautiously open the doors so she could sneak out and attack...
...the screen! ROFL!!
She must have done this five times yesterday!
What a hoot!
She always seemed a little disappointed when she actually got outside--like she fully expected something else? Every time? I wonder what?
****
She'd bat down some snow and then nonchalantly stroll back inside as cats do when they've been caught doing something embarrassing they don't want to admit to.
****
Who me?
****
I do love this silly cat. :):)

8 comments:

Leah said...

Too funny! :D:D:D

Thank you kindly,
Leah

Rita said...

Leah--she really does make me laugh every day! ;)

AliceKay said...

Karma cracks me up. (i think i've said that before...LOL)

Deanna said...

Karma is such a beautiful cat! She is definitely entertaining.

Rita said...

AliceKay--Karma really cracks me up a lot. She is such a character. Weirdest--or should I say most unique--cat I've ever lived with. :)

Deanna--She's a big girl. We both are--hehe! And she does entertain me. Noone else gets to see what she's really like because she turned kind of anti-social at about two years old for some unknown reason. Not enough contact with the outside world, I suppose--hehe! Just an old lady cat. :)

Intense Guy said...

That snow clump on the screen looks "mouse" sized and shaped - maybe Karma just needs (new) contact lenses - or perhaps she's asking for a little (more) "mouse meat" in her diet.

:)

Serena Lewis said...

That's hilarious! lol

Rita said...

Iggy--Karma with cat contacts!! I love it! The falling clumps may have been critter or bug sized, I'm sure. And, you're right--maybe she's nearsighted!! I have been chuckling about that since I read it--hehe! ;)

Serena--she is a nut! :)