Friday, November 10, 2006


Karma is loving the humidifer! I move it back and forth from the bedroom to the living room and she follows it faithfully. She loves the mist to fall on her in this spot in the living room. Poor Karma must have been parched, too--hehe! (I had bloody noses!) In the living room I have it aiming at Miss Gracie so she can reap the benefits, too.
Dagan forgot all about coming over for lunch yesterday and went home for lunch. I was really dragging and actually took a nap in the afternoon. Leah came over around 7pm after she got done with her second job. I had dinner ready for her and then we took off for Hobby Lobby--they close early at 8pm. Didn't find much and were having to hurry because we didn't leave my place until 7:30pm. Leah was looking for silver paper and didn't see any. It was one of those nights that weren't good for shopping, I think. We headed over to Sam's club for some cheap white cardstock, which we did find, and then called it a night.

We're going to go shopping on Monday night when she will be off at 4pm. We'll be able to hit JoAnn's, Michael's, and K & Krafts (we love K&K's!!) and get the shopping for supplies part over and done with. Leah said she might be able to come on Wednesday nights instead to work on cards when she'd have more time? She'll let me know--but it will either be Wednesdays or Thursdays.

I still haven't decided exactly what I want to make this year. Leah has her idea involving silver paper (don't want to give it away), but I need to figure out what I am going to make. I have the weekend to decide, I guess, so I hopefully will have a better idea when we go shopping on Monday. Otherwise--it will be a matter of what I happen to run across that strikes my fancy--hehe! There's plenty to choose from, so I am not worried. :)

I was in bed really early for me--11pm--but woke up at 4:45am and couldn't get back to sleep again to save my life. I was cold, so I turned the heat on--but then was hot. Might be naptime again this afternoon--how strange. I am absolutely not a napper by nature. Not even with fibro, believe it or not. I was never one who could sleep in a car, in school, in a chair watching TV (but that has happened to me a few times since I got fibro), and it has always taken me 20-30 minutes to fall asleep in bed usually (unless I am really totally exhausted--which has happened a lot since getting fibro--hehe!). Menopause is messing with me, tho! And often getting the better of me with these irratic sleeping patterns. I will take the rare nap now. So not me! Oh well--such is life, eh? Goes right along with the heat on--heat off--windows cracked open--windows closed thing--hehe! *sigh* This, too, shall pass.

We went from 72 degrees down to low 30s for a highs in one day, I think. (See! Naps throw me off!) Well, I am off to watch Mission Impossible III...see if that can keep me awake--hehe!

No comments: