Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sunday-7am

Heading for bed. Yup! Back on nights, that's for sure.

Been working on the secret Christmas presents for Dagan and Leah. Just didn't want you to think I had forgotten my blog! It is easy for me to use up my spoons--hehe! My good hours disappear especially quickly when I am working on projects. For the next month or so I will be heavily into Christmas cards and the secret presents. :) But I won't forget to say hello and let you know what is happening up here.

The wind had been really rattling the windows since yesterday! Made it really cool in here, but it seems to have finally died down a little. Usually I only have to turn the heat on once in a while because it stays so warm up here on third floor, but the wind usually doesn't howl and rattle my windows, either. I face east. I've had the heat on most of the time the past couple days. Might have snow or sleet today. Right now, I am headed to bed to sleep thru part of the day. :)

No comments: