Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday-1pm

I don't know how I could have forgotten to mention--Dagan and Leah have a place to stay until they can live in the house. A couple they know has a spare bedroom and second bathroom. What a relief to know that! Leah told me on Saturday. It sure doesn't look like the house will be ready for occupancy any time soon. They can probably move their things into the lower level, since the construction company is not finishing that off. Anyways, things will be okay. It will all work out in the end, right?
Last night I took six sheets of plain paper that I had made from the packing paper and made them into cards with the foiled stamps. I can make these into bookcards, too, if I want to! tada!
Feeling a little better today. Wheeled out the art table and the betta bowl to the garage before Caroline got here. Asked her a favor--and today she wiped down my metal glider chair and little table on the porch for me. A winter's worth of dirt! Nice enough to sit outside today, too. :) Thanks, Caroline!
Funny--I woke up dreaming about typing at the computer and was moving my fingers in the air. In fact, the typing finger movements were what woke me up--hehe! I talk in my sleep, too. I know that for a fact because I have awakened in mid conversation--hehe! Good grief! Karma must really wonder about her human--chuckle!
Have a good one!

No comments: