Monday, May 28, 2007

Monday-10:30am

It was too chilly to sit on the porch yesterday, but I got a lot of reading done. Still sunny today, so we'll see how it is this afternoon.

I was back to three hours of sleep last night and then couldn't sleep any more--just laid there. So, I got up about 3am and have been awake ever since. Menopause--*sigh*

As long as I was up, I did some sketching. Finished another EDM challenge. Long way to go to finish the page spread, tho. I also organized all the pictures I have taken for the challenges--got them labeled on the computer in a folder--finished printing them off and writing the numbers on them, etc. I probably have pictures for about 2/3rds of the rest of the challenges. Had to look for some of them online. I have 100 left to go--hehe!

I am sooo tired. Maybe I will try--again--to lie down and catch a few winks...?

No comments: