Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday-8am

Another cool, sunny morning!

The temperature climbs and I end up having to put the AC on, but beautiful first summer days.
Been busy with the secret project. Watched the last episodes of Ballykissangel yesterday. Not quite as good toward the end because too many of the main characters had left the show. The next series I will be renting is an old one from 1971--Elizabeth R with Glenda Jackson. I think I watched it many years ago. But right now I am watching The Other Boleyn Girl with Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson. I'm taking a break--can only sit in the same position for so long--but it is really good so far. I seem to be on an English streak lately, don't I? hehe!
Such a calm, bright morning with the birds singing and the swallows diving in the wind...it is nice to be on days again. :)

No comments: