Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday-7:45am

I walked by the table yesterday and wondered--where did that pile of small burgundy rectangles come from? Duh! The stack had been so high to begin with that I had grabbed about half of it and moved it over closer to me while I worked...
...forgetting later that I had only half the pile! I guess it's not a good idea to get too preoccupied watching crazy DVDs, eh?

BTW--I have no clue how they could have assumed anyone would think that Twin Peaks International version was a movie with an ending?! It was just as flaky and odd and left all questions unanswered as the TV show--ROFL! Do you remember the dancing dwarf in the red room? Made no sense almost 20 years later either. No wonder it was cancelled. I think it only lasted two seasons, didn't it? I think the second season just got too...

Weird! Weird! Weird!

ROFL!

So anyways...
...guess what I did again yesterday all day--hehe!
Cut and embossed the middle sized snowflake for which we need duplicates.
[I was trying to be more grammatically correct. Don't ask me why. It is really hard to write proper sentences when you write like you talk. Sounds awkward to my ear. People don't usually talk that way. At least I don't--hehe! Forget it.]
By the time I got done there was quite a stack! And this is only half of them! I know we will have extras. The number of rectangles I cut for the parts are not all even, but I figured we could always use the extras in another way--or--we could even them up and make some additional cards to sell on Etsy.
The sun is trying to peek out from behind the clouds this morning. Happy be be back on days! I already have the washer going. Leah wasn't sure if she might make it over to work on cards or not this afternoon. Not sure what I'm going to be up to today either. Looks and feels like a good day, tho. :):)

6 comments:

AliceKay said...

I popped on over from Iggy's blog. I've been here before but I can't remember if I've ever left you a comment or not.

Your snowflakes are so cool. Looks like a lot of work, but really very nice. I'll keep checking back from time to time. Iggy says you have a wonderful blog. I can see that for myself. :)

My blog is private, but if you'd like an invitation to read it, just let Iggy know, and I'll send it out.

Have a good Sunday...whatever it is you decide to do today. :)

(I never watched Twin Peaks)

Rita said...

Hello AliceKay!
I don't remember you leaving a comment before, but then my mind is like a steel seive sometimes. Welcome and stop by any time. I really do appreciate it when people take the time to comment, too. Thanks!

I have recently become a loyal fan of Iggy's. Any friend of Iggy's must be nice! I'll let him know. I hope you have a good Sunday, too. :)

PS
Some people would say you haven't missed a thing by not seeing Twin Peaks--hehe! I think you need a peculiar sense of humor. :):)

Serena Lewis said...

WOW....you've been busy, girl!

I doubt I'll ever bother watching Twin Peaks. A dancing dwarf in a red room doesn't make sense at all...you have to wonder but I guess it was no surprise they axed the show.

Intense Guy said...

I wish I was half as organized. :)

...and thank you - I'm gonna blush with all the nice thigns being said...

Rita said...

Serena--yes the dancing dwarf thing done like a dream or a nightmare--a bit much. But that part came later on the TV show. They had it on the end of the International release. Made no sense whatsoever. I do remember I went from loving the show to almost hating it--out of disappointment. So--now I can watch only until it shifts on me--hehehe! :)

Rita said...

Iggy--you are welcome! And I am more than happy if any of your friends wander over my way. :)

I find that hard to believe you would be all that unorganized. :):)