Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday-noon

What have I been up to since yesterday? Snooping through the old Cuisinart cookbooks. (Mom and Renee, you might recognize these!) The picture on the front (right) is of my old machine--still running, too! Now--it has been officially handed down to Leah--hehe!

I was up all night again. So tired yesterday I was asleep by 5:30pm!
Early this morning I baked chocolate chip cookies. :)

And then I made bread. Just punched it down and formed the loaves actually.

And right now I am having some Flemish Carrot Soup for lunch. (Mom's recipe.) May not look like much, but it is a yummy cream soup--made with carrots, onions, celery, rice, and cream.

I watched the first half of Lonesome Dove again. Was a good mini-series. Hard to believe that was on 19 years ago now! I guess that shows my age, eh?

Caroline came and cleaned yesterday. Poor girl! Somebody broadsided her and totalled her car about a week and a half ago. She's okay, but she has to find a decent car (they didn't give her much for her old one) because she uses it a lot for her job and even to drive clients around, too.

Well, I am going to finish my soup. :) Have a good day!

No comments: