Monday, February 04, 2008

Monday-5am

Karma enjoys it when the CashWise delivery comes once a month.

She gets to play in the empty bags!

I am heading for bed here soon. My days and nights are inverted at the moment once again. No surprise there. I have been steadily working on folding the paper I cut--for the bookcards. The stack of ivory paper is slowly diminishing. :)

Dagan, Leah, and Leah's youngest sister Ariel came over yesterday. Dagan worked on the computer (my printer works again!). Leah and Ariel worked on Leah's stack of wooden boxes. Leah finished sanding the boxes and Ariel worked on the first layer of paint. They weren't here very long but it was nice to see them all. :)

I have one wooden box from Hobby Lobby. I am using mine to store the parts for the bookcards. I might have to paint or stain mine, too, eventually...? So many things to do, eh? I certainly am never at a loss as to how to spend my time when I feel okay, am I? hehe!

Well, I am off to bed...
Have a great day! :)

No comments: