Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thursday-10am

I thought I'd get a "before" shot of the desk.
IdeaOne is supposed to arrive today and hook me up to the Internet. I hope they use the same cable that I already have hooked up for CableOne, or they are going to have a fine time stringing new cable behind the bookcases and such all along my wall. Well, we'll see what they need to do once they get here.
****
Speaking of the bookcases along the wall...
I hadn't seen Karma for some time last night. Here she was sleeping behind my chair by the desk in front of the bookcase.
I think this is a new spot I have never seen her in before in the five years we've been here. Heaven forbid there's a square of carpet she hasn't claimed as her own--hehe!
****
IdeaOne just called and they are on their way over so I have to cut this short.
****
"Laughter is inner jogging."
Norman Cousins
****
Heck! I didn't know I was jogging every day!! :):)

5 comments:

Toriz said...

That's the kind of exercise we can all enjoy. :)

I hope thhey don't have to mess about with the cables... It will be much easier for them if they don't, and mean they get the job done much quicker too.

So, it's official... Karma will sleep anywhere. ;)

Intense Guy said...

Crosses fingers that all goes quickly, smoothly and successfully!

:)

Hmm.. Karma... new place on the carpet? Are you allergic to cat hair?

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the hookup!

I love how cats just choose a spot to sleep, always love seeing her pics. :o)

Hope you are having a good day!

AliceKay said...

I hope the hookup went well.

I forgot to say in my comment for your last blog post that I loved the quote you posted. Mark Twain was a very smart man.

Rita said...

Thanks everybody! The installation went okay with only a little furniture moving.

No, Iggy, I'm not allergic to cat hair--ROFL! Karma is glad of that or she'd have no luck with snuggle demands. :)