Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday-11:15am

Karma was outside basking in the heat for sooo long yesterday never begging to come in...
...because I had put that empty box under the corner chair for the heck of it.
Even going out and taking pictures didn't get her to leave the box that held no interest when it was first here. Do I know my Karma, or what? hehehe!
I think she was enjoying the heat without as much humidity yesterday.
****
My folks are arriving soon for a visit. We'll be going over to Dagan and Leah's tonight. I'm sipping creamy tomato soup for lunch. Another blue sky/white cloud day in the low 80's. We may avoid another storm until Thursday. Wish I could send rain to those of you who need it.
****
Kay called from K&Krafts this morning. My tattered flower Tim Holtz die is finally in--tada! So I can go pick it up this week and hit Pearle Vision, too, for the nose piece if I can stand the heat--chuckle! I should stop at the grocery store and pick up a few non-chew foods, too. Good thing I called IdeaOne and found out they won't be sending a bill till the beginning of August. See--things always work out, don't they?
****
Filled my balloon up quite a bit since yesterday. :) Patience, right? I had to re-boot and re-set my patience with pain program--ROFL!
****
I should see if I can find a quote about patience to think on today. :):)
****
My mom called...they're 10miles away...found one on perseverance...
****
"If you fell down yesterday, stand up today."
H.G. Wells

6 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Enjoy the visit from the folks!!

Hmm... Karma you silly silly cat.... :)

AliceKay said...

Karma is comical. LOL

I hope you have a wonderful time with your folks at Dagan and Leah's tonight. Sounds like you're just a little bit excited in seeing them. :) Do they live far away from you?

I love today's quote.

Anonymous said...

Karma is so cute in her box. We have gotten a little bit of rain the last couple of days due to afternoons thunderstorms, I love those as long as they are not horribly bad, if there is such a thing :o) I hope you have a nice visit with your parents!

Rita said...

Thanks everybody! We had a nice day and the turkeys were a hoot! I was soooo exhausted after the last couple days--slept and slept--and that's a good thing. :):)

Toriz said...

Just don't send me any rain. I have enough, honestly!

Rita said...

Tori--So you've had plenty of rain, too! We have places in the US that are suffering from drought and we've been having rain every 2-4 days up here--along with tornadoes, hail, and ridiculous winds on occasion. ;) I won't send any your way--even if I could--hehe!