Friday, August 08, 2008

Friday-4:30am

This has become Karma's favorite place to snooze lately--in her stroller behind my chair.

She doesn't have to worry about being stepped on (one of a sprawler's great fears in life) or being disturbed, I guess. Wish she liked it when it moved--hehe!
I've been sleeping around the clock. Slept 10 hours and just got up an hour ago. Good thing I live alone, eh? Miss Karma doesn't care when I sleep. She does get cranky if I am sleepless for a few days, tho--hehe! That may be why she took to sleeping in the stroller lately? She can sleep sounder in there even when I am awake.
Well, I slept well now the last two days--feeling more human! Planning on working on the second secret project some more today.
I love it like this--when I can have the windows open and the cool breeze is drifting in at night. It is so quiet and calm when the world is asleep. I think I have always loved the night--for as long as I can remember. And the very early morning hours before people are stirring--when, in the blackness of the night, the birds joyfully begin announcing the coming of the light. Feels like the earth can be more at rest without us, to be honest.
Speaking of--the birds increasing excitement will be starting soon...later. Have a great day! :)

No comments: