Sunday, November 09, 2008

Sunday-7:30am

Here's a sampling of pictures I requested that Leah take--from Valley Con. I finally got to see what Dagan and Leah do there every year--hehe! I love their door they put over their suite door!! I forgot to ask which hotel the convention was held at.







Not sure what they were doing with the microphones--but the tables are where they set up for the campaigns/games people sign up for, I think. Thought I'd share with you. I had not much of a clue what it actually looked like. Now I do. They love it. Dagan has been a "gamer" since he was about 10 years old. I think I'd rather be painting or stamping or reading--chuckle! But that's what makes the world go around, right? We all love doing different things. And I love them! :):)
Thought I'd post this morning before I go to bed. As long as I am on such crazy hours I can choose, I guess. It is 22 degrees and no additional snow. I've been puttering around cleaning my desk area--trying to catch up on emails and letters--watching movies/DVDs. Watched the new Get Smart movie with Steve Carell last night--cute. Not really like the old TV Show--at least not like I remember it, but that's been a lot of years. And I am still working my way through nine seasons of The X-Files. I'm only on season four. Some are real goodies!! :)
Anyways, good morning to you! Goodnight pretty soon for me. :)

2 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

Thanks for sharing some of the pics, Rita....everyone looks quite involved in different projects.

Rita said...

I found out later that--the people with the mics--that was a Karaoke room and there were singing. They all seemed to be having a great time. I imagine we'd rather be painting--hehe! :)