Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday-11am

25 degrees right now and we had another dusting of snow.

What a dark day, eh? Looks like dusk at 11am.
Karma checking things out like she does most mornings.

Well, I didn't make it over to Dagan and Leah's--my body's fault this time. We are going to see how today goes. She needed to borrow Crisco from me, so she hasn't made the turkey pot pies yet--hehe!

Since I was home and not feeling too hot, I watched the first DVD of The Tudors. I saw the first three episodes of season one--very good!

This superb and visually lush Showtime series provides a look at the world of the Tudors in the days when King Henry VIII (Jonathan Rhys-Meyers) was a handsome, charming, athletic 25-year-old. Inheriting absolute power at a young age, the king indulges his voracious taste for ladies-in-waiting, hangs out with his entourage of young nobles and makes momentous political decisions. The stellar cast includes Jeremy Northam and Sam Neill.

Well, we'll see how today goes. I hate to say anything in case I jinx myself--hehe! Have a good one!

2 comments:

Kaine said...

Hi Rita, I sent you an email, I was wondering if you got it? I just started my new blog, not sure if you had a chance to check it out yet. Let me know if you got the email...maybe it went to junkmail?

Rita said...

No--I never got an email, Kaine. Can you try again? soulcomfort@gmail.com

I have looked at your blog, too! Was waiting for your email to respond. :):)