Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday-9am

Karma sometimes keeps me company in the morning while I read emails.



Yesterday my big project was washing clothes--hehe! :)
No plans for company this week. Leah will come the following week for crafts--to start making her Christmas cards. I told her not to worry about trying to make it over tomorrow. This is the very busiest time of the year for her with work because people can switch their prescription drug companies from mid-November until the end of December. She's always trying to squeeze the holidays into her schedule--well, anything into her schedule--hehe!
So, I can start on my next project. :) How quickly I can lose a week, eh? Or two! ROFL! People who "knew me when" would be amazed at how different I am now from my former self -- hehe! I used to be able to get so much done--get lost in time working on projects or writing--thrived on multi-tasking and juggling my time. Now--most of my work is done internally--hehe! The brain is still fairly busy, anyways. ROFL!!
25 degrees and cloudy--again. Nothing has changed much the past few days with the weather. The staying-for-the-winter snow has still missed us here. Thanksgiving on Thursday. What's not to love about a holiday that is based on gratitude and family!! Have a good one!

3 comments:

Kaine said...

Hi, Rita! I am so sorry it has been so long since I posted or talked to you but believe me I am here checking your blog almost everyday! I just started my own blog but I am having sooooo much trouble! Hope you can help me with some things if it isn't too much trouble. Also, you had the right email address for me but I can't find yours :(. Please email me as I would like to get back in touch more regulary :) Keep up the great work!

Rita said...

Kaine! Hello!
I tell you, I just can't remember how I found your email address and can't find it now? Email me at soulcomfort@gmail.com and we can chat!! :)

Serena Lewis said...

That's what I need to do today....laundry. :(