Monday, December 01, 2008

Monday-11am

Nobody else gets to see Karma totally relaxed--hehe!

Funny how she always curls her paws.

Well, I didn't get to Dagan and Leah's all weekend. We'll have to get together another time, another menu. The only thing I did get accomplished was to move all the books Caroline brought on to the front of the top shelf in the bedroom dresser--the "to be read" shelf of odds and ends.

I've had a bad headache since Saturday. Still have it. Another thing I didn't used to have until I got fibro? They're almost like migraines. I don't get much done when I have them. They--obviously--can last for days.

I did finish A Wedding To Die For yesterday by Leann Sweeney. The two books that are laying on the top of the row in the bookcase are the other two that Caroline had by Leann. I am reading those next. I enjoy the fact that the mysteries are complex, that you find out additional facts as Abby does, and that (just as happens in real life) people often lie to protect themselves or somebody they love.

Caroline brought me a copy of her book list, too. I checked off all the ones she brought over here. My goodness! Good thing she has read them all because it will take me a long time to read all of these. She knows how to keep me busy--hehe!

Since I didn't feel well all weekend and still don't today--so far--it's probably going to be a very still day up here in Fargo. :)

2 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, Rita. Headaches can be quite debilitating....I usually end up with a migraine if I don't catch them early enough. Do take care and just rest up.

That's an impressive lot of books to read through.

Cody looks so cute when he lies on his back and curls his paws too.

Rita said...

I never seem to be able to catch mine. I usually wake up with them. :(

Loved the picture of Cody hiding in all the blankets! :)