Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sunday-6:30pm

For better or worse, I started to post these when I was sick and couldn't think straight--hehe! So, now I will post the step-by-step process for the heck of it. I am trying a different technique for the centers. I put little dots of masking fluid all over them.

Then I painted the centers and shaded them the best I could.
And then I removed the masking. In the photos the centers have almost reddish dots--so I will be coloring those in next. (You can always click on any of the photos to enlarge them, too.)
Anyways, that is what I got done during the night and this afternoon. I was also writing letters and paying bills. Nice to feel more back among the living. But, I am fading away here and am heading to bed to read. Will be in bed asleep pretty soon, I hope.

It is Miss Karma's birthday tomorrow. She will be two years old! I guess I'll have to give her some cat treats and some of her catnip!

For those of you interested in The Secret--Oprah is supposed to have a show about it this Thursday the 8th of February! You'd have a much better idea of what I am talking about. They can explain it much better than I can. :) I'd be really interested in what any of you think about it!! Email me or post a comment on the blog!! :)

No comments: