Monday, October 06, 2008

Monday-10:30am

This is what it looks like out my window right now.
Another rainy, dark day. The few trees I can see have turned yellow or red. Supposed to keep raining right through the night, but then the sun is supposed to be out again tomorrow afternoon. I dug around for all my health related paperwork yesterday and made copies. I'll go back down to the office (unless I hear from them, of course--doubtful) either today or tomorrow--as soon as I am able.
Slept late again today. Good sleeping weather. So dark that Miss Karma didn't even start going on and on in excitement about me getting up--not a peep. Even tho she was right there by my bed--she thought it was nighttime still and I was just getting up for a trip to the bathroom--hehe! That's how I get to sleep late on dark days now--chuckle! The darkness fools Miss Karma--who is too polite to bother me unless she knows for sure I am actually getting up for the day. She sure got right into a routine when one showed up in her life, didn't she? Totally food related, of course--wanting her treat. But she is nice enough not to ever actually wake me--so far--knock on wood! But as soon as I am waking up AND it is light out--she is all over that! hehehe!
Been reading and watching a lot of Gilmore Girls. I think I am on season six out of seven. I do like to get things back to people when I am borrowing them, of course. It also feels like snuggle up under a blanket and hibernate pre-winter weather--plus I am totally, totally engrossed in the Gilmore Girls!! Want to find out what happens to them in the end--who marries whom or doesn't--job and family situations--graduation for Rory--etc. :) More tomorrow!

2 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

We're getting a spot of rain here though it's not nearly enough. The lawn is dry and straw coloured and water restrictions prevent us from watering it. I guess it won't be long before the summer storm season though.

Rita said...

Sounds like you go from almost desert-like dry weather to near monsoons in Australia from what I have heard and read. Is that true? Or is it only in certain parts of the country?