Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday-2:30pm

The last couple of days I have had a sore throat when I woke up, but it seemed to get better as the day went on. Just tired today.
Yesterday I did work on making videos. But lost one--again. Thought the camera was on and it wasn't. I still had one on the hole punching and posted that one. But--I have two that are apparently in the camera that I couldn't seem to get out of the camera last night and into the computer. I tried for over an hour with no success. I'll try again today. Maybe they are going to be lost to me--not sure?
Anyways, I did finish the trial run sketchbook--TaDa!! I feel much more confident with the sewing/stitching and using the mat cutter to cut paper--so now I can start on Ann's when I get going again here. Feeling punkish today, tho. [Hope I am not coming down with something? Knock on wood!]
Stay warm!

2 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

I hope you are feeling better today, Rita. I thought I was coming down with a cold the other day but nothing eventuated, thank goodness.

Stay well.

love, light and peace,
serena

Rita said...

I've been kind of on the edge but haven't gotten relly bad--so hope it will pass me by. Thanks for the good thoughts. You stay well, too! :)