Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday-8:30am

As long as I am working my way around the clock again and my days and nights are totally flipped--thought I'd post before I go to bed. This is what it looks like this morning.


Been snowing lightly all night. Looks like we got a couple of inches--a white blanket.
I was watching Eli Stone on tape during the night and was fascinated by something he said to this brilliant young woman who was feeling she didn't care if she accomplished anything in her life:
"I understand you have a gift. But a gift is something that is given. You don't own it. The world is asking you to use it and you don't get to say no--no matter how much you might want to."
You don't own it.
Something to ponder, eh?
If we all tried to use whatever gifts or skills we have to somehow make the world a better place--to think of ways to improve life for somebody other than ourselves--what a wonderful world it would be! We would be rising up to our true potential.
My soul soars in the contemplation. :):)

No comments: