Sunday, December 07, 2008

Sunday-1pm

Yesterday I worked on my Christmas cards most of the day--have a few left to work on. I also managed to find a large enough piece of cardboard and cut it right to the size of the mat cutter base. Okay--I realize now that a mat cutter is not meant to cut paper--but where there's a will there's a way, right? I'll see how my plan works--after I finish my Christmas cards. :)

Had another dusting of snow--wind was coming my direction this time. Was soooo cold that Karma changed her mind and didn't stay out on the porch long enough for me to get a picture of her--chuckle! She wasn't even interested in eating snow! You know it is really cold out if Miss Karma isn't enjoying the first snow on the porch--lol! Pretty crispy out there, that's for sure.

Right now--10 degrees and cloudy. Been cold enough that--when you walk on what little snow we do have--it has that squeaky, crunchy sound.

Dagan has an interview this week for a computer networking job--his field. :):) Think positive thoughts, right?! Hope you have had a wonderful weekend. :)

2 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

I hope Dagan's interview is successful for him. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed ~

It looks pretty cold there! Brrrrrr. Just think of us here sweating away in the heat. :(

That looks like a pretty fancy cutting machine. :)

Rita said...

I imagine it is as hard for you to imagine freezing in the cold over here and it is for me to imagine you sweltering in the heat--chuckle! Talk about opposite ends of the earth, eh? :):)