Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday-11:30am

The snow is melting. The sun is shining. Karma is in seventh heaven! I put her TV tray out in its spot yesterday and cracked the doors open so she could come and go as she pleased again. We had a bit of apartment racing and cat craziness again--hehe! Spring fever in Fargo! :):)
When it got too cold to have the doors open she was happy to sit and listen to the wind whistle through the porch...
...watching to catch a glimpse of whoever it was making the strange noises.
This morning---geese!!! Spring is definitely here when you hear the honking geese on their way to Canada! :)
Leah might have gotten a part-time job with this man who makes artificial teeth. One-man company and he's looking for an assistant. She will get a trial run in a couple of weeks on a weekend. He'd be training her in--and seeing if he thinks she can do the detailed, precise work. (I have no doubt!) Sounds promising!
Leah will be coming over here in a while. We are going over to get my license renewed and maybe look for some additional wood shelves for the craft bookcases on this beautiful day! Later...
P.S.
I am way behind in answering emails, but I have read them all. I am thrilled and honored with all the prayers and good wishes--appreciate them and need them!! I let all that good energy just wash over me!! I will get back to each and every one of you--might take me a little while, but know that I am grateful. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You all are in my thoughts and prayers, too!!

No comments: